We invite proposals for half-day or full-day workshops. Workshops promote informal discussion of an active research area. We particularly welcome creative new formats that increase the number of participants, that encourage participants to stay for the full duration of the event, that enhance discussion among participants, that increase the level of interaction between established experts and early-career researchers, and that make useful connections to fields outside of robotics and between academia and industry.
|Proposal Submission Deadline||July 1, 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||July, 11, 2017|
|One-page Abstract and Website URL Due||July 20, 2017|
|Workshop Date||November 22, 2017|
The primary criteria for selection are the anticipated level of interest, the potential impact, and the presenters' technical background. Upon selection of their proposal, organizers will also be required to prepare a workshop website and a one-page abstract. We look forward to hosting your workshops at ICSR 2017.
Please submit the proposal to the Workshop Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org> with the e-mail title starting with: "[ICSR2017_Workshop]". Please include the following information within maximum 3 pages.
- Workshop Duration: Please specify the duration of your workshop, half-day or full-day.
- Title: Please write the title of your workshop.
- Organizers: Please list the name and affiliation of the members of your organizing committee (Name, Affiliation, Email address)
- Workshop Description and Objectives: Please write a detailed description of the content and objectives of your workshop.
- Intended Audience and Plans to Solicit Participation: Please explain who your intended audience is, plans to solicit participation, and how you plan to encourage discussions and exchanges between the participants of your workshop.
- List of Topics: Please provide a bulleted list of the topics of interest that will be covered by the workshop.
- List of Invited Speakers: If applicable, please list the speakers you plan to invite to your workshop.
- Additional Information regarding previous workshop organization and requests: Please add any relevant information that could not be captured by the previous sections.